Well, I am doing it again - this time it is his 'Global Warming Denier Checklist'.
Global Warming Denier Checklist:
1) Deny global warming.
2) After global warming is determined to be real, deny that it's human caused.
3) After it is determined to be human caused, deny that will be harmful.
4) After it is shown that it will be harmful, claim that it's too expensive to stop.
5) After it is shown that it will be more expensive *not* to stop, send a threat to a climate scientist.
I might add another one:
6) Engage some scientists who may have 'street creds', but in another field.
Here is a relevant post, Patrick Michaels: Serial Deleter of Inconvenient Data.
And a fascinating column by Michael Gerson, Climate and the Culture War.
"Despite the endless deluge of global warming claims there is also a mountain of climate data to dispute them." - Committee For a Constructive Tomorrow WWW site (2007)